Lunes, Setyembre 19, 2011

Work and Earn Bucks while Having FUN at Home


     I can still remember, it was last year 2010, I think it was February or March (not sure), I resigned  as an Operations Manager in a medium-sized BPO / call center located in San Juan Metro Manila. It was because my husband, who's a Project Manager that time( Call Center industry also) asked me to leave the company because of my health condition... I was almost 4 months pregnant. He wanted me to stay at home and focus on how to be healthy for our first baby. I felt so secured and of course happy that time, maybe because I no longer need to pressure myself for work, since being an Operations Manager was a NO JOKE position for me, everything lies on you.

     Honestly, it was really hard for me to let go off my position and adjust myself from being a CAREER WOMAN to a FULL TIME MOMMY. From a busy boss to a busy wifey and mommy --- from laptop, desk, number sales, operations to food preparation, budgeting, baby minded. I'm sure some of you can relate and is now laughing sayin "That's pretty much like me :-)".

    But hey, being a FULL time mom/wife doesn't mean I need to let go off my career and just stay at home getting ugly. That's a BIG NO NO!!.. let me make this clear, being a MOM and a WIFE is the best thing in my life, I can't live without my matcho, responsible husband and cute, loveable daughter --- but it also doesn't mean that being with them will stop my CAREER, in fact THEY'RE MY INSPIRATION to have my feet back in pursuing it ---- I'm working at home, earning BIG BUCKS, while having fun spending my time with them, best part is.. it's our OWN business, No Boss and No time in/out, and No pressure.

What business am I into?
Answer: Online Marketing, Professional Blogging and Writting

How much capital?
Answer: That's a very good question. I didn't spend any penny just to start this business.

How did you do it?
Answer: well, COPY and PASTE --- if you know how to do these, then you're good to go!

Can you help us? Any company you could recommend that offers COPY and PASTE thingy or Online Business?
Answer: hmm, I started with this company click this www.cheapdito.sulit.com.ph, they offer dropshipping and Front Deal program, helping people like me to earn and to start our own business without any capital.. I've heard another company offering Multilevel Marketing that will really last, I think it was DXN, most stable and only multilevel company that will merge with Henry Sy's SM Malls.


Now, all I can say is " Thank God".. He works in mysterious ways, I can't believe I'm living a life like this: EARNING and HAVING FUN with my family.


By:
Ladyh Blogger, follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/LadyhBlogger

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento